Saint Seiya GS - Il Forum della Terza Casa

Autore Topic: Saint Seiya - Meiou Iden Dark Wing - Capitolo 15 - Arciere delle tenebre  (Letto 1654 volte)

Offline Phoenix87

• Bronze Saint
  • Cosmo: 1
    • Mostra profilo
    • Awards
Re: Saint Seiya - Meiou Iden Dark Wing - Capitolo 15 - Arciere delle tenebre
« Risposta #15 il: 03 Giugno, 2022, 14:13:23 pm »
The person on the Spanish forum translated the chapter.
For him he launches an attack named Atomic Dark Bolt or Thunderbolt and shoots the arrow at the same time.
Precisely the explosion of the attack sweeps Sojiro and Shoishiro and it is not only the arrow that does that.
After we will see in the next chapter how it works but honestly I have the impression that you stay on the fact that there is no one in the armor and is manipulated.
I think there is something else behind knowing that the Spanish who translated the chapter expects a huge revelation in the next chapter because at the end of the 15th we announce a real twist.
I don't think this twist is only about the revelation of the 3rd god or something, it's not just that.

And then honestly and sincerely, you still have to be fooled and wear blinders not to realize that why choosing and putting on the fake Sagittarius armor with full helmet covering it necessarily serves a purpose. From the start we do not see his face because this person is someone we know, it just seems logical to me. Why ? Because simply the fact of having chosen the full face helmet for the Sagittarius version makes me say that they want the character to remain hidden under revelation and next twist. For me it's obvious because otherwise why put the fake armor? The helmet completely hiding the face suits the authors more.
« Ultima modifica: 03 Giugno, 2022, 14:31:43 pm da Phoenix87 »

Offline Gilgamesh

• Qui, il puccio satanico - L'epatite
  • Vice Pope
  • Cosmo: 1182
  • "Dannato Aiolos" [cit.]
    • MSN Messenger - hiddukel@hotmail.it
    • Mostra profilo
    • Awards
« Risposta #16 il: 03 Giugno, 2022, 15:48:34 pm »
The person on the Spanish forum translated the chapter.
For him he launches an attack named Atomic Dark Bolt or Thunderbolt and shoots the arrow at the same time.
Precisely the explosion of the attack sweeps Sojiro and Shoishiro and it is not only the arrow that does that.

Ok, it's a fair speculation, but my point is that neither his nor mine are "confirmed"

After we will see in the next chapter how it works but honestly I have the impression that you stay on the fact that there is no one in the armor and is manipulated.

How does the cloth being empty or not connects to the ADB being a sagittarius technique?
We both know (I presume) that the cloth we see it's fake, and it's not the real sagittarius cloth, so even if someone is inside it doesn't mean he is the real sagittarius Gold Saint

I think there is something else behind knowing that the Spanish who translated the chapter expects a huge revelation in the next chapter because at the end of the 15th we announce a real twist.
I don't think this twist is only about the revelation of the 3rd god or something, it's not just that.

Yes we all expect a revelation in the next chapter and I too expect it not to be the 3rd party "boss"

And then honestly and sincerely, you still have to be fooled and wear blinders not to realize that why choosing and putting on the fake Sagittarius armor with full helmet covering it necessarily serves a purpose. From the start we do not see his face because this person is someone we know, it just seems logical to me. Why ? Because simply the fact of having chosen the full face helmet for the Sagittarius version makes me say that they want the character to remain hidden under revelation and next twist. For me it's obvious because otherwise why put the fake armor? The helmet completely hiding the face suits the authors more.

Just to quote you... "honestly I have the impression that you stay on the fact that there is no onesomeone in the armor"
Using the full-body full-helmet+mask fake cloth indeed serves a purpose, but just as it might very well be that it is to hide the face of the one who is inside the armor, it might also be that is to hide that the armor is empty.
We agree that to see the empy "real" Sagittarius Cloth and think that it is not empty would be pretty dumb, do we? :zizi:

Offline Phoenix87

• Bronze Saint
  • Cosmo: 1
    • Mostra profilo
    • Awards
« Risposta #17 il: 03 Giugno, 2022, 16:05:38 pm »
Well not necessarily...

We are told that there is a falsification of reality.
This plays on some Golds like Sojiro and apparently Kogetsuki as well. If the fake armor was there for the sole purpose of telling readers "be careful it's fake, the Golds don't see the armor like that but it's an illusion created by someone and the Golds see the Sagittarius normal" it would be totally absurd because in this case, you might as well put on the real Sagittarius armor and not bother wanting to completely hide your face, etc.... since we assume that it's an illusion then we as readers know it so we might as well put something simpler.

But there, no, we insist on the fake armor with, coincidentally, the full helmet which hides the face, it is frankly not insignificant I imagine and the author wants to insinuate something, hide something and in this case the character inside. That's really how I see it.

For the revelation in the next chapter, I agree with you, the twist will not necessarily be about the revelation of the 3rd boss (well, we may find out) but the twist will be more about the revelation of Sagittarius, that's my personal opinion.

Saint Seiya GS - Il Forum della Terza Casa

« Risposta #17 il: 03 Giugno, 2022, 16:05:38 pm »