Saint Seiya GS - Il Forum della Terza Casa

Autore Topic: Episode G - Speciale settembre 2022  (Letto 1045 volte)

Offline Phoenix87

• Bronze Saint
  • Cosmo: 1
    • Mostra profilo
    • Awards
Re: Episode G - Speciale settembre 2022
« Risposta #15 il: 22 Settembre, 2022, 11:59:59 am »
As you said, it would be pure fan-service! but anyway with Okada we know he likes far-fetched ideas and he loves doing fan-service :ya:

Offline theHeroNeverDies

• Moderatore
  • Cosmo: 254
  • No, non conosco Pizarro, ma adoro la sua pizza.
    • Mostra profilo
    • Awards
« Risposta #16 il: 22 Settembre, 2022, 12:58:14 pm »
But my little finger tells me that you will be disappointed... I can see some golds coming back and in particular Aiolos yes who is perhaps the one closest to Athena precisely in relation to the overall history of Saint Seiya.

Sorry, but you will be the one disappointed, my dear Sagittarius fanboy. And you make me sound like a broken record.

First, the words of Shura, and closest to Athena are just the classic protagonists, always protected by the plot.

Spoiler

[close]

Second, what Gilgamesh said, the erased ones are only the saints who survived and make it to the current time, that is the future of EGA. There were no Aiolos alive there, on the good side at least.

Third, Aiolos in EGA was an antagonist, a villain, a bad guy. The only one that maybe can return is this evil Sagittarius, no other. But even he won't come back, cause for Okada's logic that point was closed when Shura beheaded him in chapter 18.

Spoiler

[close]

Lastly, in EGA/EGR the official Sagittarius Saint is Seiya, he's the gold saint of this sign. So there is no space for a second one.

Spoiler

[close]

Case closed.
« Ultima modifica: 22 Settembre, 2022, 13:00:08 pm da theHeroNeverDies »
I am the pen of my post
Spam is my body and chaos is my blood
I have created over a thousand OT
Unknown to Ban, Nor known to Like
Have withstood pain to create many discussions
Yet, those hands will never hold any IT
So as I pray ---

Sostenitore del Lost Canvas come miglior opera di Saint Seiya! :yea:

Offline Phoenix87

• Bronze Saint
  • Cosmo: 1
    • Mostra profilo
    • Awards
« Risposta #17 il: 22 Settembre, 2022, 13:56:35 pm »
Good summary, but honestly you greatly underestimate Okada and his cult of fan-service my friend. Beyond that, we are talking about Saints in various dimensions, from there everything is possible! Who told you that a Mu, a Shaka or an Aiolos couldn't be from another dimension than GA/GR?? You draw a very quick conclusion my dear....
Moreover, the closed case, it is only Okada who will say it. :sisi:

Offline theHeroNeverDies

• Moderatore
  • Cosmo: 254
  • No, non conosco Pizarro, ma adoro la sua pizza.
    • Mostra profilo
    • Awards
« Risposta #18 il: 22 Settembre, 2022, 18:55:58 pm »
Good summary, but honestly you greatly underestimate Okada and his cult of fan-service my friend. Beyond that, we are talking about Saints in various dimensions, from there everything is possible! Who told you that a Mu, a Shaka or an Aiolos couldn't be from another dimension than GA/GR?? You draw a very quick conclusion my dear....

Man, you are contradicting your first speech, do you realize it? Cause your opening words were that "since the protagonists are close to Athena, there are other saints who are also close to the goddess, and for this reason they may return", implying Aiolos. And here we have already answered you more than abundantly as to why not. But now you are saying something completely different, that Aiolos (or other saints) may come back not from this world due to their bond to Athena, but have to appear randomly from different dimensions, that's not the same thing.

Off course, there are other dimensions and alternative saints, as EGA introduced the concept of multiverse. It's possibile, they exist, but nothing implies that they have to appear and lend a hand directly to another world. The main point is that Okada is not good at handling too many characters and gets tired quickly, which is also why he left mid-op as EG and EGA without developing all of his characters, and in EGR he preferred killing everyone off-panel rather than managing them, so why it should get more complicated with alternate versions, when he doesn't want to handle regular characters either? Do you understand that it makes no sense?

The only thing possible is that there are brief appearances. In fact, your beloved Aiolos has already appeared twice in EGR, in two alternate versions (and it make three if we count the evil one of EGA), so settle for it.

Spoiler

[close]

Appear like this is the max, taking action directly is other thing, and make sense that every saints have to care of his own world, therefore the task falls on the only survivors of the future of EGA/EGR (Seiya and his companions).

I won't write anything else, if it is not enough and you insist based just on your strong fanboysm for one sign, it's pointless continue this discussion.
I am the pen of my post
Spam is my body and chaos is my blood
I have created over a thousand OT
Unknown to Ban, Nor known to Like
Have withstood pain to create many discussions
Yet, those hands will never hold any IT
So as I pray ---

Sostenitore del Lost Canvas come miglior opera di Saint Seiya! :yea:

Saint Seiya GS - Il Forum della Terza Casa

« Risposta #18 il: 22 Settembre, 2022, 18:55:58 pm »